Greetings from Show Management of AUTOMOTIVE WORLD, the world’s largest trade show for the advanced automotive technologies.
It is the best place to meet Automakers and Tier1/2s who gather from all around the world, and also professionals from manufacturing industry, electronics industry, robot industry, wearable industry, etc. who visit the concurrent shows.
Here are the outlines of AUTOMOTIVE WORLD and its concurrent shows.
Choose which show to exhibit to expand your business in Japan & Asia!
++ Special Rates* applied to bookings made before Mar.31st, 2020 ++
*Applied to bookings in Tokyo edition only.
[ Outline of AUTOMOTIVE WORLD 2021 ]
Dates: January 20[Wed]-22[Fri], 2021
Venue: Tokyo Big Sight, Japan
Organised by: Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.
No. of Exhibitor: 1,200
No. of Visitor :42,000
No. of Conference Session co-held: 80
Consisting of the following 7 shows:
– CAR-ELE JAPAN－13th Int’l Automotive Electronics Technology Expo
– EV JAPAN – 12th EV, HV & FCV Technology Expo
– 11th Automotive Lightweight Technology Expo
– 9th Connected Car JAPAN
– CAR-MECHA JAPAN – 7th Automotive Components & Processing Technology Expo
– 4th Autonomous Driving Technology Expo
– 1st MaaS Expo – Integrated Mobility Service Development & Solutions Exhibition
Previous Exhibitor List: https://www.automotiveworld.jp
Edition(s) of your interest
[ ] Tokyo Edition (Jan.20-22, 2021 at Tokyo Big Sight)
[ ] Nagoya Edition (Oct.21-23, 2020 at Portmesse Nagoya)
*AUTOMOTIVE WORLD is held twice a year in Nagoya & Tokyo.